[rt-users] issues with RT on gentoo suddenly?

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Wed Apr 26 23:16:54 EDT 2006

Checked, cookies are still enabled, no changes to my RT config, more likely
some supporting software upgrade broke things (mason?).

more details.
Rt-3.4.5, apache2, mod_perl2, gentoo based system

I just finished re-installing latest version of the RT perl modules, mason,
and apache, with no change in how it works.

--
Ted Serreyn               Phone: 262-432-0260  Fax: 262-432-0232
Serreyn Network Services, LLC            http://www.serreyn.com/