[rt-users] Installation Problem

Lutz Jaenicke Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
Fri Apr 28 14:15:07 EDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 07:55:39PM +0200, Lutz Jaenicke wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 05:00:09PM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> > On 4/21/06, Lutz Jaenicke <Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.tu-cottbus.de> wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > we are trying to install rt-3.4.5 on a FreeBSD system under OpenPKG.
> > > So far it seems that all dependencies have been satisfied, nevertheless
> > > connecting to RT fails with
> > What exactly fails? Does it blow up your monitor?
> >
> > >    Assert_Defined failed: Cache::BaseCache line 194
> > Paste whole errors!
> >
> > > The environment is Apache with mod_perl, Perl version is 5.8.7.
> > > Any idea what may be causing the problem?
> > No, unless you provide details.
>
> Ok, I have hacked up perl deep enough to not just "throw Error::Simple"
> but to provide me with a stacktrace. (Long original lines preserved intentionally)

Ok, please stop any thinking, problem found. I will have a talk to the guy
who messed around by manually editing SearchBuilder's internals..

Best regards,
	Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/