[rt-users] Enabling CC to task owner only

Andrew Chapman AChapman at pembroke.sa.edu.au
Wed Aug 2 02:47:45 EDT 2006

I have recently setup RT and it is all working quite nicely so far,
however the IT Manager likes to have his comments and replies CCd to
himself. RT was ignoring these CCs as per its defaults, so I changed the
Config to:

Set($NotifyActor, 1);

But of course now we are all by default getting CCs of our emails, when
only one person wants them. Is there a way to enable CCs to self by
typing one's own address into the CC address box, so the boss can type
his address in and get his replies but the rest of us can happily not? I
saw an earlier fix for RT v 2, I think, which involved editing the file
bc_notify.pm, but this file does not appear to exist in the version of
RT I am using (v.3.4.5).