[rt-users] Bad Directory structure in Linux RPM installation of RT 3.4.5

Mathew jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 2 09:22:00 EDT 2006

Mike Friedman wrote:

> Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy
> a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com
>

> We're hiring! Come hack Perl for Best Practical:
> http://bestpractical.com/about/jobs.html

Yeah, definitely don't use the fedora package.  It's rather pointless
considering how easy it is to install RT via tarball.  Plus, with the
fedora package 1) you have to wait for them to release a new build with
each release and 2) if you have custom code that you need to use you can
install from tarball next to the current running version while testing
the newer version.

--
Mathew Snyder