[rt-users] owners

Robert Pawlowicz rob at agreeablenotion.com
Thu Aug 3 16:29:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm using RT 3.4 on debian sarge.

When I create a new ticket, the owner drop down list only displays
'nobody'. Therefore when a ticket is create, I am always force to 'Take'
the ticket later. However, this is a pain when it comes to updating the
people section as because there is no other people in the owner drop
down, the system changes the owner back to nobody.

Strangely though, when you use the quick ticket creation, the drop down
provides you will the full list.

Any one got any idea what's going on, or is this a config issue?

Also - when I reply to a ticket, there is a large area of blue where the
text appears. It seems to me that this area is over sized and when I
compared it to the screen shot on the rt website I can see in fact my
installation does have over sized ticket note areas that are mostly blank...

Regards,

Robert Pawlowicz