[rt-users] RT Wiki being overrun

Alan Clegg alan at clegg.com
Fri Aug 4 22:11:24 EDT 2006

Due to the ability to anonymously post to the RT Wiki, it is being overrun by
Chinese spam (assumed bots).

I would like to recommend that the RT Wiki be changed to only allow registered
(confirmed via e-mail) users to edit.

I've corrected a large number (10-15?) pages by going back in the history and
using that as the "base" for a new edit, bringing back the content prior to
the spamination...  There are pages, however, on which the content seems to
be completely gone...

I only went back to the last 35 changes (based on "action=recent_changes")
since I don't know how to find more... anyone?

AlanC