[rt-users] rt-crontool: can this be done?

Stuart J. Browne sjbrowne at bluebottle.com
Mon Aug 7 00:48:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

In my RT installation, I've got a few saved searches which select topics and
senders who we don't want in the queues any more, then delete those calls.

I was wondering if it's possible to use rt-crontool with RT::SavedSearches
(somehow) to do this automatically?  From what I've read, and examples of
seen of crontool's usage, I'm thinking not.

Any ideas?

If the naswer is 'no', then I guess it's back to perl to do it (mostly)
manually.

Stuart J. Browne