[rt-users] Give a ticket

Ben McLendon benm at barneshc.com
Mon Aug 7 09:20:40 EDT 2006

The only option in the "Owner" dropdown is Nobody. Is there a way to
"give" a ticket to another user?  I have to tell a tech to "take" a
ticket so we can keep track of who is working on what.

Ben McLendon, MCP
Director, Information Technology

benm at barneshc.com
www.barneshc.com

Barnes Health Care Services
200 South Patterson Street
Valdosta, GA 31601

Telephone:
229-245-6039 Ext. 1111

Fax:
229-245-6005

Cell:
229-560-0322

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to which they are addressed. This communication may also
contain material protected and governed by the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail and the information it contains or if you are
not the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail and the
information it contains to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender of
this message.