[rt-users] No line breaks in RTFM

Norton, Ian i.norton at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 07:53:29 EDT 2006

Hi Roy,

> When I edit a new article in the RTFM, no matter many lines I
> put it in it always comes out as one block of text.

I had this problem, and some kind soul on #rt suggested that I
was using chevrons in the text of the article.  I forget who, but
thanks again!

Replace them with something else and the problem should go away.

This is fixed in RTFM 2.2RC2 - I would recommend you upgrade.

If you don't have chevrons, then I'm out of suggestions!

> I'm using RT version 3.4.5
> and latest RTFM version

Which latest version?  Latest stable? or latest release candidate?

My answer above assumes you're using 2.0.4.

Hope that helps.

Ian.