[rt-users] Large dataset in Owners Dropdown (Query Builder)

Theo Kramer theo at flame.co.za
Tue Aug 8 09:36:16 EDT 2006

Group Rights - System Groups - * - No Rights Granted
               User Groups - * - No Rights Granted

User Rights - All Users - No Rights Granted

Global Group Rights - * - No Rights Granted (including Everyone)

Global User Rights - * - No Rights Granted

I tested as super user, so logged in as a normal user... still the same
problem :/

--
Regards
Theo