[rt-users] RTx-Shredder question

Marco Avvisano marco.avvisano at regione.toscana.it
Wed Aug 9 04:47:16 EDT 2006

 I'm trying to use RTx-Shredder on RT 3.6.0 from command line:

 /opt/rt3/local/sbin/rtx-shredder --plugin 'Tickets=queue, queuename'

 and return this error:

 [crit]: Couldn't wipeout object: Can't call method "IsLocal" on an
 undefined value at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/URI.pm line 247, <STDIN> line 1.
 (/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:317)

 any ideas ?

 Marco