[rt-users] simple search feature not working as advertised

Matt Nichols mnichols at wayport.net
Thu Aug 10 08:59:58 EDT 2006

Hello,

The only thing I can seem to successfully search for using the simple
search (search box/button on top right hand of at a glance screen) is a
valid ticket number. I read on the Wiki that this is one of 3 things
it's supposed to search for. The two are search for tickets by queue
name and search for text in the subject of existing tickets. I've tried
searches with all of our queue names (they have spaces in the names if
that matters) and also text from the subject of tickets which I know
exist, neither work. Any ideas? RT 3.4.4.1 / PostgreSQL / Apahche 2.x
w/FastCGI. No errors relating to searching that I can find in my debug
level rt.log or in the apache logs.

Thanks.