[rt-users] Use TransactionBatch to limit number of emails?

Matt Nichols mnichols at wayport.net
Thu Aug 10 13:59:35 EDT 2006

I don't have any useful suggestions but I'd love to find a resolution to the "two emails" for every resolution problem. Our users get two emails when we resolve their tickets. (When we resolve tickets, the final message is sent as a "reply" , never a comment, thus creating an email from an "on correspond, notify requestor" scrip, and from the on resolve scrip.