[rt-users] removing reminders

Gary Hall hall at fas.sfu.ca
Thu Aug 10 17:00:21 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply, David.  I guess I wasn't too clear.

I don't want to remove the module; I want remove one (or more) specific
reminders from the module once I've been reminded.

I tested it on Tuesday by adding a reminder for that same Tuesday
and it's been there ever since. Once reminders have been added to
the module, how are they removed?

Gary

--
Gary Hall hall at fas.sfu.ca   | Voice (604) 291-5925
Faculty of Applied Sciences | Fax   (604) 291-5404