[rt-users] 3.6.1 search bug?

Gary Hall hall at fas.sfu.ca
Thu Aug 10 18:21:48 EDT 2006

I'm running RT-3.6.1.

If I "Add" a search criterion using the drop down box whose
default is "Requestor EmailAddress" and then "Add and Search"
with a second criterion, the process fails with a message
"Unknown Field: Requestor.EmailAddress" (or whatever field
was selected from the drop-down box).

If I "Add and Search" with a "Requestor EmailAddress" criterion
alone, no error occurs and I get results.

If I "Add" a different criteron, (e.g., "Created Before") and
then Add and Search with "Requestor EmailAddress" (or any other
choice from that drop-down list), no error occurs and I get results.

Anyone else see this behaviour?
--
Gary Hall hall at fas.sfu.ca   | Voice (604) 291-5925
Faculty of Applied Sciences | Fax   (604) 291-5404