[rt-users] yet another Shredder question

Mathew Snyder jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 04:36:55 EDT 2006

Looking at the options for the Users plugin of Shredder, I don't see an
option to list the output according to any order than the default.  That
being alphabetically by Name.

Is there a way to either alter this to list the output by id or to have
the option in future releases?  As I've been getting rid of numerous
users created upon the receipt of spam I'd like to make the task easier
once I've caught up by only having to go to the end of the list to find
any new users which haven't already been filtered out.

Having likely more than 700 legitimate users, sifting through them to
find spam induced users will be a tedious task each time I have to clean
the database.

Mathew