[rt-users] make initdb failure when setting up RTFM

Marco van Beek marco at supporting-role.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 14:47:11 EDT 2006

Hi Tim,

I also got this error. You should be able to run the schema manually
(and this command assumes you are using MySQL) by running

"mysql rt_db -u root -p < schema.mysql"

where rt_db is the name of your RT database.

I have a different problem. I cannot get RTFM to work at all. I am
curious to know how RT knows about RTFM, as I have no link between the
two and I think that is the source of my problem.

Regards,

Marco.