[rt-users] LDAP overlay question

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Sat Aug 12 14:17:08 EDT 2006

I'm wondering if I'm trying to do things which are impossible:

* I have a few hundred users all with internal RT accounts which I want
to move to authenticating from AD (they all have AD account). If I put
the LDAP user overlay in place, It grabs the info from AD into the RT
user fields but will not let the user log on with the AD password, only
the internal RT one.
* What about true Single-Sign on? That it, it automatically logs you
into RT if you are already logged into the AD domain? Would this need to
be done with the Apache mod_ldap extension?

PK

--
Philip Kime
NOPS Systems Architect