[rt-users] rt-mailgate trouble moving from 3.4.1 to 3.4.5 w/exim4 and debian

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Sat Aug 12 20:01:34 EDT 2006

Hi All...

I have a working RT 3.4.1 installation and it talks to a database on
another machine.  I installed a 3.4.5 installation on a different server
and it talks to the Database database with no trouble.  Both are on Debian
using exim4.

The plan is to kill off the 3.4.1 as soon as I have 3.4.5 working.
Everything seems to work on 3.4.5 except for rt-mailgate.  I set it up in
exim4 exactly as I have it on the working installation but I get error 75
when exim calls rt-mailgate. With the debug option turned on, here is what
I see in the exim4 log:

2006-08-12 19:39:44 1GC34y-0002oF-Rb <= jim at archer.net H=carbon.intap.net
[72.46.0.5] U=Debian-exim P=esmtp S=828
id=04C96EEA53B359B8C800D000@[192.168.1.101]