[rt-users] 10 Highest Priority Tickets I own link problems

Josh Barron joshb at netcentralinc.com
Mon Aug 14 16:48:54 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

My users have informed me that they are unable to click on hyperlinks
for any of the tickets listed under "10 Highest Priority Tickets I own."
All they see is plain text for the list of tickets.  I have verified
this behavior from my workstation for all of their accounts.

They are able to manipulate tickets by searching for them manually or
doing a quick search.  For testing purposes I have made the users "SUPER
USERS" and they still do not see hyperlinks.  My user works just fine,
with the same permissions and group membership as them.

Any ideas?  Thanks

Best Regards,

Josh Barron

Systems Administration