[rt-users] 10 Highest Priority Tickets I own link problems

Josh Barron joshb at netcentralinc.com
Tue Aug 15 13:36:11 EDT 2006

Hi everyone.

I've tried to follow some of the basic solutions listed here with no
resolution.

Just to give some more testing information...
I created a new user called RTest, gave the user SU priv's and assigned
a ticket to him.  On his RT at a Glance page, the ticket showed up
successfully and everything worked.

I copied exactly what was listed below by Erik into my RT Advanced
search criteria for the search in question, but the links still do not
show up correctly?

I'm not exactly sure how to start to follow Wills' suggestions.

Restarting the webserver doesn't fix the problem either.

To make it clear, ONLY 2 of the users are having this problem, and they
have the same permissions as users that are NOT having problems.