[rt-users] PNG JPG LOGO

Mathew jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 03:44:24 EDT 2006

David Smithson wrote:
> If I scopy the same image to another Apache server ( no Mason ), I can
> view the PNG through Apache.  Why is Mason trying to interpret this PNG?
> *pulling hair out*  *throwing stuff at cat*
>
> David Smithson
>
> CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE SUPPORT

I had this same problem but never found a solution other than to put the
file in a location other than the default.  I believe I placed it at the
root of html/NoAuth.  Even then the image was coming out all kinds of
screwed up.  I ended up just creating a jpeg copy and using that instead.
--
Mathew Snyder