SV: [rt-users] Setting Owner = Requestor on ticket creation.

Brian Kjelin Olsen BKO at schilling.dk
Wed Aug 16 04:15:56 EDT 2006

About automatically set owner
See http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AutoSetOwner

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Brian Kjelin Olsen
Schilling A/S

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] På vegne af Peter
Dominguez
Sendt: 15. august 2006 13:59
Til: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Emne: [rt-users] Setting Owner = Requestor on ticket creation.

I am new to RT. I set up the Personal To Do list example on page 113 of
the RT essentials book. Is there a way to automatically set the Owner to
whomever the Requestor is. If it is left as Nobody, the default, the
Requestor never gets to see it again if only the Owners are allowed to
see their own tickets.

Also even though I have set all Privileged users can SeeQueue the Queue
doesn't appear on the right. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Dominguez
PA Dominguez, Inc.