[rt-users] A reminder creates a ticket and sends email to queue watchers???

Lamers, Dan dlamers at elcan.com
Wed Aug 16 15:38:42 EDT 2006

I've just started playing around with reminders in RT 3.6.0 and they appear
to be working.  However, whenever I create a reminder, it creates a new
ticket referencing the original and then sends email to the queue watchers.
Is there anyway to prevent this behaviour?

Thanks
Dan

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.

 <<Dan Lamers.vcf>>