[rt-users] PNG JPG LOGO

David Smithson dsmithson at activsupport.com
Wed Aug 16 17:30:14 EDT 2006

Ok, this sh!t aint workin' for me.  What the 'F' am I doing wrong?
Here's my Apache conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName rtdev.activsupport.com
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3-dev/share/html
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

ExpiresActive On
ExpiresByType text/css A3600
ExpiresByType image/png A3600
ExpiresByType application/x-javascript A3600
ExpiresByType image/gif A3600

    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlOptions +Parent
    PerlRequire /opt/rt3-dev/bin/webmux.pl