[rt-users] Problem with schema.mysql 3.4

Eder Miranda - UNODATA eder at unodata.com.br
Thu Aug 17 20:42:46 EDT 2006

Hi friends,

I am in trouble!
I had RT 3.4 working perfectly.
I installed 3.6.1 with a new database and it looked me great!!
Then I am upgrading my old 3.4.1 database.
I type  /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema \
           --datadir etc/upgrade/<version>
       /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action acl \
           --datadir etc/upgrade/<version>
       /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action insert \
            --datadir etc/upgrade/<version>
Replacint <version> to 3.5.

But this message appears:

Can't locate mysql schema.