[rt-users] (no subject)

Sudhir Damle sudhir at stratogent.com
Fri Aug 18 09:25:47 EDT 2006

Hi All,

We have various customers who will create tickets in RT. I have planned to
keep all customer users as unprivileged users. Unprivileged group have
'SeeQueue' and 'CreateTicket' rights on 'General' group.

When user logs in and hit 'New Ticket', it asks which group to create ticket
in and shows 'General' as only group. I would like to avoid this step as
there will be only one queue.

Has anybody know a way or done customization so that hitting 'New Ticket'
button will not prompt to select queue but will directly open the new ticket
creation page?

Thanks,

Sudhir Damle
Stratogent LLC.