[rt-users] 3.6.1 Upgrade issue, requestor search fails

Gary Hall hall at fas.sfu.ca
Mon Aug 21 12:30:50 EDT 2006

I also have this problem.

It seems that if the Requestor|CC|... clause is added via "Add and
Search", the query will run. If it's added via "Add" and "Add and
Search" is subsequently activated, the query fails.

A query with such a clause cannot be edited.

Gary

--
Gary Hall hall at fas.sfu.ca   | Voice (604) 291-5925
Faculty of Applied Sciences | Fax   (604) 291-5404