[rt-users] RT 3.6 performance problems

Theo Kramer theo at flame.co.za
Tue Aug 22 00:18:48 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 23:39 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > We have the same problem. In 3.0 only privileged users are returned in
> > the query builder, in 3.4+ all users are returned.
>
> Have you granted "OwnTicket" to Everybody or Unprivileged users?

Our settings are as follows

Group Rights - System Groups - * - No Rights Granted
               User Groups - * - No Rights Granted

User Rights - All Users - No Rights Granted

Global Group Rights - * - No Rights Granted (including Everyone)

Global User Rights - * - No Rights Granted

But I do not know what RT does by default when a ticket is created on
receipt of an email - ie. does it set OwnTicket even if the permissions
are set as above?

Then the next question is how does one unset OwnTicket for those users
that 'should not' have this?

--
Regards
Theo