[rt-users] RT 3.6 performance problems

Theo Kramer theo at flame.co.za
Tue Aug 22 00:34:17 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 00:22 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> > > Have you granted "OwnTicket" to Everybody or Unprivileged users?
> >
> > Our settings are as follows
> >
> > Group Rights - System Groups - * - No Rights Granted
> >                User Groups - * - No Rights Granted
> >
> > User Rights - All Users - No Rights Granted
> >
> > Global Group Rights - * - No Rights Granted (including Everyone)
> >
> > Global User Rights - * - No Rights Granted
> >
> > But I do not know what RT does by default when a ticket is created on
> > receipt of an email - ie. does it set OwnTicket even if the permissions
> > are set as above?
>
> It should not.
> >
> > Then the next question is how does one unset OwnTicket for those users
> > that 'should not' have this?
>
> Can you tell where OwnTicket is being set?

Afraid not - our system running RT3.0 is pretty much default - tickets
come in mainly via email into various queues as per our setup. From
there on everything is standard...

What is interesting is that RT3.0 query builder only shows privileged
users but RT3.4+ does not select on the 'privileged' status.

A hint on where to start looking would be useful... as well as a hint on
how to unset OwnerTicket.

--
Regards
Theo