[rt-users] v3.6.1 / Logged out issues

Frances Albemuth frances.cincinattus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:14:08 EDT 2006

  The more I poke and prod the issue, the more I'm beginning to think
this is actually The Infinite Login Bug(tm).  I've therefore attempted
most of the troubleshooting suggested in the infinite login thread,
but so far to no avail.  The only thing that seems to separate my case
is the fact that it appears to work normally if I disable SSL.
Unfortunately, SSL is a necessity in environment.  I'm keeping my
fingers crossed for suggestions...

 Thanks,

  -FC