[rt-users] v3.6.1 / Logged out issues

Frances Albemuth frances.cincinattus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:46:16 EDT 2006

  In my case, this appears to have been caused by SELinux not allowing
Apache to manipulate objects in /tmp.  Everything is resolved to the
best my knowledge at this time.  I would advise users working with RT
3.6.1 experiencing session issues to validate that their SELinux rules
aren't interfering.  The quick and dirty way to validate this is to
tell SELinux not to enforce rules:

  (Under RHEL and derivatives)

  echo "0" >/selinux/enforcing

  Try to reproduce the symptom.  If you still have the problem at this
point, it's probably not SELinux.  Of course, flip it back to one when
you're finished.

  -FC