[rt-users] Can't call method "Content" - error

Jacek Rudowski jrudowski at paddypower.com
Fri Aug 25 06:31:33 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade from RT 3.4.5 to RT 3.6.1  and after installation
of new RT and importing database from old version

I'm getting error message like below when I'm logging into application

System error

error:

Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at
/opt/rt3_6_1/share/html/Elements/MyRT line 75.

context:

71:

72:

unless (exists $session{'my_rt_portlets'}) {

73:

my ($d_portlets) =
RT::System->new($session{'CurrentUser'})->Attributes->Named('HomepageSet
tings');

74:

my $user = $session{'CurrentUser'}->UserObj;

75:

$session{'my_rt_portlets'} = $user->Preferences('HomepageSettings',
$d_portlets->Content);

76:

}

77:

78:

my $portlets = $session{'my_rt_portlets'};

79:

code stack:

/opt/rt3_6_1/share/html/Elements/MyRT:75
/opt/rt3_6_1/share/html/index.html:79
/opt/rt3_6_1/share/html/autohandler:279

raw error <http://rttest.inhouse.paddypower.com/#raw#raw>

I tried to do upgrade actions on database using upgrade files of version
3.5.1 but actually it seems that there is nothing to do in MySQL between

3.4.5 and 3.6.1 - am I wrong?

Could anybody tell me what to do to fix the problem? Any ideas?

Cheers

Jacek Rudowski

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in this communication. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail or any part of it in any way whatsoever. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender immediately.

Paddy Power PLC may monitor the content of e-mail sent and received for the purpose of ensuring compliance with its policies and procedures.