[rt-users] undoing a ticket merge or splitting a ticket

Brett Sheffield brett.sheffield at gladsoft.net
Fri Aug 25 08:30:01 EDT 2006

Dmitriy Yermakov пишет:
> For example
> [rt3]> select id,EffectiveId from Tickets where id =6999;
> +------+-------------+
> | id   | EffectiveId |
> +------+-------------+
> | 6999 |        6842 |
>
> so, ticket #6999 merged into ticket #6842
> for un-merge
> [rt3]> update Tickets set EffectiveId=6999 where id=6999;

Thanks - that does the trick.  I gather from your answer that there is
no way of doing this in the interface?  I had assumed I had missed
something in the manual.

As this is a fairly easy mistake to make and it is not desirable to give
ordinary users access to the database, would it be useful for this
feature to be added to the interface?  I note that all other forms of
linking tickets can be undone by "checking box to delete" in the links page.