[rt-users] Tickets reappearing in RT 3.6.1

Bob Farrell bobf at studentsonly.com
Mon Aug 28 07:18:46 EDT 2006

I have a symptom whereas some test tickets I did keep reappearing in the
Q's.
I take ownership, resolve them, then they reappear as new tickets owned
by Nobody, approximately one hour later. The cycle keeps repeating and
over time, these 6 tickets grow to a large number of tickets.
This also seems to have an adverse effect on the box, because I get a
bunch of SQL errors, ( My SQL Server has gone away, and then only if I
restart Apache (2) using mod_perl2, the box calms down and runs a few
hours, then the cycle repeats.

I have flushed the mason cache, and do not know why these tickets keep
reappearing.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Bob