[rt-users] website down ?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 28 13:58:29 EDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 09:37:52AM -0500, Justin Lim wrote:
> Is the website down ? I am unable to get to either www or the wiki

We moved hosting providers yesterday. It appears that when we attemted
to kick the server at 10:20 US/Eastern this morning, it actually caused
Apache to flip out and fall over for real. It'd be useful to know if you
couldn't get to the server because you had something caching the old IP
address, because there was a connectivity issue or our host was actually
off-air.  (We were seeing HTTP hits until 10:20 AM our time, which is
what makes me wonder.)

1) Does it work now?
2) If not, what does "nslookup www.bestpractical.com" say?

Best,