[rt-users] Viewing tickets without login

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Wed Aug 30 19:38:36 EDT 2006

Please reply to the list so everyone can benefit.

On 8/29/2006 3:45 PM, Shannon Adams wrote:
> Thanks for the response.  I think I am getting closer
> now.  The following link logs me in automatically:
> http://rt.ourcorp.com/?user=guest&pass=guest
>
> However, I want to to provide a link that will log in
> as guest and view a specific ticket number in one
> link.
>
> http://rt.ourcorp.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=477
> will show the ticket contents, but the user has to
> login.

Just combine the two using the rules for encoding a query string. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Query_string

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
       -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"