[rt-users] performance question

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Dec 1 06:23:30 EST 2006

Quick Search is the biggest culprit , typically 4 queries per queue ..
so in your case (4 x 135 = 540 queries) just for the little column on
the right ..
in 3.6.x you have the ability to only display the queues you are
interested in
It will be nice if the Quick search queries changed to use Group by ..
Roy