[rt-users] Customizing Auto Reply

bijayant kumar bijayant4u at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 08:47:47 EST 2006

Hi to all,
             I want that whenever a ticket is generated via an email than one copy of autoreply should go to the my emailid as well. As my support team is taking care  of the RT. So that, whenever an issue is raised, RT administrator gets an email regarding this. Administrator have not to login again and again to see the newly created ticket. Now, the autoreply mail is going only to the requestor. So, what steps i have to follow for the same. Please help me regarding this. I have to configure it by the Monday. Thanks in advance.

Bijayant Kumar