[rt-users] Calendar view of tickets?

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 5 14:27:06 EST 2006

Mark,

I have a rough prototype of something like this working on our dev
machine. In my case, I was playing around with creating a maintenance
calendar that would allow us to track system changes in RT. My thought
was to have a few designated queues set up as the maintenance queues.
You'll see these hard-coded in the example. My thought was to make them
a config option eventually.

I installed the attached code under /opt/rt3/share/html/Tools so my
Tools page has a menu with Offline, Reports, and Calendar.

It's a bit ugly, but it works. Hope it helps.

Jim