[rt-users] RT hangs with 'SELECT GET_LOCK' slow query log entries

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 6 02:18:52 EST 2006

Hi Jesse,

i've checked the permissions twice, apache is running as user/group apache
and has more permission in that directory as needed. I played around a bit
and came now to the point, that it works with fucking IE7 but not in NS7,
NS8 and Firefox 1.6 and 2.0. I'm not sure whats wrong, i can see, for each
session an new file is created, nothing at the error logs from
apache/rt....could be a problem with the browsers=?!

Torsten

--
MFG

Torsten Brumm