[rt-users] RT 3.6 error and IE6

Tomas Olaj tomas.olaj at usit.uio.no
Wed Dec 6 06:50:41 EST 2006

Hello,

We are entering production phase next week on 3.6.1, but we noticed a
problem among Internet Explorer version 6 users (yes, there are some of
these at our university), ;), where they are getting an "Error on page"
error-message in browser trying to _open_ a ticket in RT 3.6.1.

This error message is not reproducable in other browsers (even IE version
7).

The typical error message is described on:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306831

but it doesn't solve the problem, since it's only a work-a-round.

Is it something incompatible in the HTML-code?

Best regars,
Tomas