[rt-users] RT 3.6.1 stops sending out emails

Les Driggers ldriggers at fncinc.com
Wed Dec 6 14:38:54 EST 2006

I am having this issue as well.

rt-3.6.1
Apache-2.0.52
Sendmail-8.13.1
CentOS-4.4

I think my issue is related to a custom scrip I wrote to send
alerts to my cell phone when a ticket is created during the weekend.
It is based on a similar example in the RT Essentials book.

I have deleted that scrip, so now I just have to wait and see if that
fixed the problem. I'll post an update when I know more.

Thanks,
Les
Confidentiality Notice: This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the
attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If this message was
misdirected, neither FNC Holding Company, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries waive any
confidentiality, privilege, or trade secrets. If you are not a designated recipient,
you may not review, print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use this message.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and delete this message.