[rt-users] Defaults for My RT

Chris Hobbs chris at clanhobbs.org
Wed Dec 13 16:45:28 EST 2006

Is this what you're after? It's in 3.6.1, not sure when it was added. It
does not appear to be in my 3.4.5 install.

# $HomepageComponents is an arrayref of allowed components on a user's
# customized homepage ("RT at a glance").

Set($HomepageComponents, [qw(QuickCreate Quicksearch MyAdminQueues
MySupportQueues MyReminders  RefreshHomepage)]);