[rt-users] blew away /opt/rt3, saved the db. Now things "ain't right"

Peterson, Erik epeterson at edc.org
Thu Dec 14 12:46:57 EST 2006

> etc.  Note the "//NoAuth/css/print.css"  Shouldn't that be something
> like "rt.mycompany.com/NoAuth/css/print.css"?  I've got my $WebBaseURL
> and $WebPath set correctly ("http://rt.mycompany.com" and "/",
> respectively), what else could be causing that?

Hi Lee,

You shouldn't need the server path in front since it is a "relative" URL.
My installations all have the same URL as you show above and they work fine.

The problem is probably that they aren't being interpreted correctly.  Can
you access them directly?  If you go to:

http://rt.mycompany.com/NoAuth/css/print.css

You should either see the CSS file as a text file or download, what you
don't want to see is something that starts with:

> %# BEGIN BPS TAGGED BLOCK {{{
> %#
> %# COPYRIGHT:
> %#

Also, if you're using Apache, check the config to make sure that you're not
using the default handler for all of /NoAuth, but rather just images: