[rt-users] Rt3.6.1 "N" newest unowned tickets, returns wrong count and tickets not on one page

Jared Hanks jmhanks1373 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 20:35:10 EST 2006

I have a group that only has access to certain queues.  In the "N" newest tickets on the homepage there are only 2 tickets listed, but when I select the link for "N" newest tickets it says it found 53 tickets and lists only 4 tickets on the first page and 2 tickets on the next page, instead of returning 6 tickets on the first page of the results.

I thought that I might have seen someone post something on this, but am not able to find it.  Does anyone know why this is happening, is it a bug, is it going to be fixed in the next release?

Thanks,
Jared