[rt-users] Using different Templates depending on Ticket attributes

Rolf Schaufelberger rs at plusw.de
Mon Dec 18 08:27:30 EST 2006

Hi,
what's the recommended way to use different Templates for the same action (and
same queue) depending for instance to the subject of the Ticket ?
I want to send different answers in my Autoreply mail.
Currently I have implemented it by using  perl code in my (queue specific)
template (Solution I).
Another way would be, to have two scrips with the same conditions , different
prep. code and using two templates (II)
or changing the templates name within my scrip action (how? ) (III) .

Another usage for this requirement would be to have templates in different
languages an switching  the language by using a custom field.

Which solution is the best to this ?

Rolf Schaufelberger