[rt-users] Comment on 3.6.x - Quick Search and "Unowned" tickets

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Tue Dec 19 13:25:39 EST 2006

To The Request Tracker Authors:

After looking a bit at the 3.6.2 interface, I have one comment. The user
can configure Request Tracker to display only certain queues of interest
in the Quick Search box. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the
"newest unowned tickets" box. It would be nice to only display tickets
which are applicable to the queues that the user desires in the "Quick
Search" box"or at least give the user the opportunity to select the
queues they would like to see displayed in the "newest unowned tickets"
box. A change of this nature would be beneficial to our user community
and to Request Tracker users in general.

Thank you for your time.

Nick

---------

Nick Metrowsky

Consulting System Administrator

303-684-4785 Office

303-684-4100 Fax

nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com <mailto:nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com>

DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company

http://www.digitalglobe.com <http://www.digitalglobe.com>

---------