[rt-users] "Right could not be revoked" from Everyone and Unprivileged

Jose Viegas Cardoso - DTI Jose.Viegas at embrapa.br
Tue Dec 19 16:18:32 EST 2006

Can someone tell me if there is a solution for this problem ?

Or the only solution is to delete all the database and start from
begining again ? I have been using RT for three years and it would not
be a good choice !

Problem: "Right could not be revoked" from Everyone and Unprivileged

There seems to be an issue with revoking DelegateRights and SuperUser
privileges from the Unprivileged and Everyone system accounts.

Granting and revoking privileges from the Privileged system group works
fine, it's just the two others that hang up.
Attempting to delete the rights separately shows the same behavior and
log entries.

RT version = 3.6.1

I have tried with 3.6.2 too and the problem persists !

--

Atenciosamente,

--
Jose Viegas Cardoso - Jose.Viegas at embrapa.br - Fone: (61) 3448-4355
EMBRAPA/DTI - Brasilia, DF, Brasil - http://www.embrapa.br/

Esta mensagem da Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuária  (Embrapa),
empresa pública federal  regida pelo disposto  na Lei Federal no. 5.851,  de
7 de dezembro de 1972,  é  enviada exclusivamente  a seu destinatário e pode
conter informações  confidenciais, protegidas  por sigilo profissional.  Sua
utilização desautorizada  é ilegal e  sujeita o infrator às penas da lei. Se
você  a recebeu indevidamente, queira, por gentileza, reenviá-la ao emitente,
esclarecendo o equivoco.

Confidentiality note

This message from Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuária  (Embrapa) a
government company  established under  Brazilian law  (5.851/72) is directed
exclusively to  its addresse  and may contain  confidential data,  protected
under  professional secrecy  rules. Its unauthorized  use is illegal and may
subject the transgressor to the law's penalties. If you're not the addresse,
please send it back, elucidating the failure.