[rt-users] Auto Reply not sending

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 20 04:17:52 EST 2006

Hi, Auto Replies are configured per queue. I'm using AutoAssign as a
workaround at the moment, so that triggers an email. This affects 4
queues out of 125, 2 are long established queues that have always worked
and 2 are reasonably new. I have verified that all the scrips are built
the same, with the exception of the first on, which is specific to the
main queue afected. xxxxx Custom Fields
<http://request-tracker.eng:3000/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1426&Queue=162>
On Create Extract Custom Field Values with template xxxxx Custom Data
AutoReply
<http://request-tracker.eng:3000/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1434&Queue=162>
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply-English
Comment1
<http://request-tracker.eng:3000/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1435&Queue=162>
On Comment Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs as Comment with template
Comment-English Correspond1
<http://request-tracker.eng:3000/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1510&Queue=162>
On Correspond Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs as Comment with
template Correspondence-English Correspond2
<http://request-tracker.eng:3000/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1511&Queue=162>
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template
Correspondence-English Comment2
<http://request-tracker.eng:3000/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1512&Queue=162>
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template
Comment-English resolved
<http://request-tracker.eng:3000/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1513&Queue=162>
On Resolve Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs with template
Resolved-English Admin CC's
<http://request-tracker.eng:3000/Admin/Queues/Scrip.html?id=1521&Queue=162>
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction-English Anyone any
suggestions at all, no matter how wild? Rik Message: 5 Date: Tue, 19 Dec
2006 15:56:40 -0500 From: Vivek Khera <vivek at khera.org> Subject: Re:
[rt-users] Auto Reply not sending To: RT Users
<rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com> Message-ID:
<0B16ED29-C3CC-453A-BD68-1C7649B85FC0 at khera.org> Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="us-ascii" anything in the mail logs? are the
autoreplies configured per-queue or globally? On Dec 18, 2006, at 11:30

--
Richard Ellis
.Sun B2B Operations